Garbage Disposal Plumbing in San Mateo
Serving Clients in the Silicon Valley
Garbage disposals offer a great way to remove unwanted food particles in a safe, plumbing-friendly manner. It is estimated that 50% of homes include a garbage disposal, and all of those disposals will eventually need repairs and maintenance. Considering the various electrical components involved with repairing a garbage disposal, leave it to the experts at Wizard Plumbing and Drain.
If you believe that you need a garbage disposal plumber in San Mateo,
call (650) 843-9911 to get help from our team.
Is Here For You Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Your Trusted San Mateo Plumbers
Does Your Garbage Disposal Need Work?
Your garbage disposal plays an important role in your home. During our time serving the Silicon Valley, we have seen a large number of garbage disposal repair jobs. Thankfully, there are signs that can help you identify problems and speak with a plumber about a potential fix.
You might need garbage disposal repair if:
- The disposal will not turn on
- It takes an extended time to break down food
- It has an unpleasant smell
- It makes loud, unusual noises
- It is leaking and slow draining
Our plumbers know that regular maintenance can help keep your garbage disposal in good working order. We offer affordable solutions that address the root cause of the problem. While some problems are related to a jam or clog, other issues can cause an immense problem with your piping. Our San Mateo garbage disposal repair team put your needs first to complete the project beyond your expectations.
From start to finish, the Wizard team did an excellent job replacing our home sewer piping. They were professional, informative, and courteous. We couldn't have been more pleased.Tim Flood
Work With The Best!
Family Owned & Operated
Over a Decade of Experience
Free Plumbing & Drain Estimates
Top-Rated Plumbing Company
Some reasons why customers love working with Wizard Plumbing and Drains:
- We are the highest rated plumbing company in California, as listed on Yelp
- We offer a variety of services for residential and commercial properties
- Our plumbers provide 24/7 emergency service for when you need us most
- We provide free estimates for our plumbing services
- We beat most of our competitor’s estimates by 10% or more
Why a Garbage Disposal Leaks
Here are the 3 reasons why garbage disposals leak:
- If it's leaking from the top, the sink flange needs to be resealed.
- If the garbage disposal leaks from the side, it's one of your drain lines.
- If the garbage disposal leaks from the bottom then the garbage disposal needs replacement.
Contact us to speak for San Mateo garbage disposal repair service from Wizard Plumbing and Drain. We serve customers throughout San Carlos, Belmont, Redwood City and Burlingame.