Unbeatable Customer Service & Workmanship
The water heater in your home is a critically important aspect of your plumbing. It produces hot water for a wide variety of day-to-day tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and bathing. In the event that something goes wrong with your water heater, you need to bring in a team that can fix it as quickly as possible!
At Wizard Plumbing and Drain, our team of dedicated technicians provides top-quality San Mateo water heater installation and replacement services. Whether you have experienced a system breakdown, want to upgrade to a more efficient model, or need installation for new construction, we can provide you with the expert service you deserve!
There are some problems that crop up which can easily be addressed with repairs. These include tripped circuit breakers, sediment buildup, unlit pilot lights, or broken burners. There are other situations, however, that tend to indicate a more serious problem that repairs are not likely to cover.
Common Signs That You Need To Replace Your Water Heater Include:
- Repairs are needed more and more frequently
- A leak in the water heater system
- Signs of corrosion on the tank
- The system is 10+ years old
- The hot water has a strange smell to it or has some discoloration
Benefits of a Brand-New Water Heater System
Though a system replacement can seem like an inconvenience, it is virtually always a benefit to the homeowner. First and foremost, a newer water heater system, regardless of style, is going to be much more efficient than its older counterparts.
This means improved performance and lower monthly utility bills straight away! You also gain the benefit of better equipment that is much less likely to require repairs over time. With so many benefits, it’s easy to see why a new water heater is a great investment. But how do you know which system is right for you and your home’s needs?
David and crew did a great job...from cleaning out stopped up pipes and replacing rotting sewer pipe, to replacing kitchen faucet. Informative up front, as to what needed to be done and what the cost might be. I would call them again in the future if needed.
David and crew did a great job...from cleaning out stopped up pipes and replacing rotting sewer pipe, to replacing kitchen faucet. Informative up front, as to what needed to be done and what the cost might be. I would call them again in the future if neePeteR
Family Owned & Operated
Over a Decade of Experience
Free Plumbing & Drain Estimates
Top-Rated Plumbing Company
Can You DIY Water Heater Installation?
Unlike other home quick fixes, water heater installation must be done by a licensed plumbing professional. Plumbing experts, like our very own team have the knowledge and experience to properly set up your system. Water heater installation can get tricky and have room for error, so having a professional plumber install it ensures the homeowner is protected.
How To Choose A Water Heater:
- Consider what size system is required. You will want to factor in the number of people who live in the home and how much hot water is generally used. This will allow you to better understand what gallon capacity is recommended for your household.
- Determine the fuel source needed. These options can include gas or electric and will really depend on your home. If your uncertain, reach out to our expert plumbers today who can assist you in better understanding which fuel source would be right for you.
- Identify the type of water heater you want. Whether it be a storage tank or tankless system, there are countless makes and models available. Take the time to research the available options and the features of each system.
- Decide what warranty and energy-efficiency level you prefer. Research what energy factor (EF) rating you are wanting in your new water heater as well as the type of warranty that would work best for you and your budgetary needs.
If your still uncertain about which system to choose, consult with a member of our water heater installation team today. We will be happy to walk you through the different options and answer any questions you may have to ensure you are satisfied with your new water heater.
Traditional Tank & Tankless Options Available
At Wizard Plumbing and Drain, our San Mateo water heater replacement experts can help you determine which type of water heater is right for your needs. Traditional tank water heaters are a hugely popular choice and are the inexpensive, familiar option.
For those who are willing to pay a bit more upfront, tankless models take up less space and operate more efficiently than tank water heaters – and tend to last longer as well. No matter what your priorities or budget, our plumbers can help you find the perfect solution for your needs!
Call Wizard Plumbing and Drain Today For All Your Water Heater Needs
Our San Mateo water heater installation team is committed to providing our community with exceptional customer service no matter how large or small the project may be. We have extensive experience in all areas of plumbing and provide 24/7 emergency service so you never have to worry about your system.